– August has seen a total reformation and update of my website.
– Dominique Vleeshouwers will use my Deagan “flush top” tubular bells on “Speaking Drums: four poems for solo percussion”. It will be next August 23 at the Festival Internacional de Santander together with the Orquesta Sinfónica del Principado de Asturias.
– My colection and rental backline has been extended with the following instruments: a 15″ wadaiko (japanese drum), two 12″x10″ historical rope drums (perfect, also, for figuration in opera, movies and theatre), a glockenspiel, a 20″ Turkish ride cymbal, 28″, 13″ and 8″ tam-tams, two pairs of nakers, two violin bows and two double bass bows, a set of Grover sleigh bells with its corresponding stand, a Yaqui rattle (perfect for “Sinfonía India”), a historical set of snare drums (15″x6″, 14″x5,5″ and 12″x5″) for Stravinsky´s “Histoire du Soldat”, a 28″x12″ Premier bass drum and two Grover G3T snare drums (5″ and 6,5″).
– Next July 28, the Orquesta Clásica de Arriondas will use some of my instruments (timpani, glockenspiel, mark tree, triangles, tam-tam, tambourines, temple blocks and sleigh bells).
– The Orquesta Sinfónica del Principado de Asturias will use some of my traditional tambourines on the program “Hecho en Asturias”. It will be on July 17 at the “Príncipe Felipe” auditorium in Oviedo.
– On January 2022 I repaired the Premier Elite set of timpani belonging to the Oviedo Filarmonía.
– On December 2021 I signed as a Grover Pro Artist.